When participants leave one of my sessions, many ask me, “Where do all of your stories come from?” One of the most valuable parts of what I do is sharing stories that connect with audiences and inspire people to perform at a higher level.
My specialties include:
- Establishing a corporate culture through storytelling
- Using stories to motivate and inspire employees
- Telling stories to ensure diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Teaching exceptional guest service skills and modeling those skills in the adult classroom
- Facilitating sessions around leadership and motivating employees to perform at a higher level
- Helping people to create their own engaging stories
- Sharing tools to become an effective storyteller
My storytelling philosophy revolves around my ideas of the Three Ps:
- Paint – Using tools to paint a vivid picture of the story
- Pause – Using an effective pause to build anticipation
- Punch – Ending the story with a memorable, emotional punchline
I have designed and facilitated sessions for the hospitality and entertainment industry through my twenty years of experience in Central Florida as a Training Manager for the largest vacation destination in the world.
I've been honored to design and teach opening team training for various operations, attractions, shows, resort hotels, and food & beverage locations in Central Florida. I've delivered training experiences that included dinosaurs, pirates, jungle skippers, ghosts, and, most recently, operations in a Galaxy far, far away...
I have also been invited to speak for large and small audiences about my passion for guest service, effective servant leadership, and the power of storytelling.
In 2019, I was honored to be the Keynote Speaker for the Texas Association of Literacy and Adult Education in Houston, Texas. I presented their keynote address, “Be My Guest: Modeling Service Skills in Adult Education,” as well as a breakout session, “Storytelling in the Adult Classroom.”